VERY random post, mostly due to boredom

Saturday, March 14, 2009

*I finally spoke to S for like an hour and our call ended due to this cross connection thing that happened about 50 minutes into it. Then, well, neither of us called because we had to get back to work, etc. Didn't talk about fun things though. And spent considerable amount of time talking about the recession, people we know who've been hit by it, crazy S plans and the like. I mostly did the listening and the scolding. Hee. I like it when I get to do the scolding.

*I can't WAIT for Wednesday because that is when my exams will be over. Wheeee. However, there are other imminent tasks to be taken care of. I will OBV keep beloved blog updated on all bloggable events.

*I was supposed to pick up my PRETTY tailored clothes from the tailor guy today but I couldn't go because I had to study and didn't want to waste a lot of time going there. So will go there on Wednesday. CANNOT wait. You see my Dilli Haat cloth pieces are supposed to have been made into kurtas :D Joy!

*I have been stealthily stealing After Eights from Fish (well, not really stealing... I stole only once, the remaining were taken with her permission) which had been gifted to her. If Fish were S, I'd have shamelessly stolen and eaten all. When Dad used to get S and me tubs of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream from BnR, which btw is my standard order there, I'd immediately consume mine while S saved her for "later" when she'd "feel like some ice cream". At times I'd be sick and horrible and just eat it up before she could get hands on her tub. But I think this never happened with BnR ice cream; only with Feast bars or other random ice cream. BnR she'd save and consume later, IN MY PRESENCE, dangling it in front of me and basically torturing me. But she'd also be kind enough to give me a generous spoon or two of some of it and I'd end up with net profit of those many extra spoons which I got BECAUSE I'd finished mine earlier. Score.

*Can you believe this? Cosmo ezine?!?! Well, there's nothing like printed copies of anything but I don't mind saving 100 bucks a month AND having an additional source of online tp.

*I LOVE Suri Cruise. She's incredibly adorable. I CANNOT get enough of her on popsugar.com. I got very excited when I heard rumours that Katie Holmes is expecting again or is trying to conceive. I want Suri Cruise part II! The more the merrier :) What? I love babies and they love me too.

3 comments:

Vatsala said...

this post is NOT about fish. it's about HER chocolates. hmph. :P :D

Sneha said...

hee hee
fish post coming up soon

Spaz Kumari said...

the sheer number of differences between you and me boggles my mind. Really. Observe:

1. i believe mint and chocolate is a blasphemous combination.

2. even the prospect of having to have clothes tailored (as opposed to off-the-rack) makes me feel like i'm going to get vaccinated or something. :D

3. cosmo should be called prize-for-anyone-who-finds-the-article-amongst-the-ads. Least value for money in any magazine i've read. Excellent that they've brought out a free online thingie. :D

4. suri cruise is cute. observe shiloh pitt though. 80pc of facial surface area taken up by THOSE LIPS. MY GOD. :D :D

5. ok i'm done. i just wanted to end on an odd number. Preferably a prime number. My thing. :D